Shortcode Generator Plugin
Ever need to duplicate a paragraph of text? How about a group of links? Maybe your doing split testing for advertising or landing pages, and you want easily keep pages in sync. Now you can with the Shortcode Generator Plugin. Simply create as many shortcodes as you want, and use them where ever you need them. You can add them to pages, posts, template files, or even add a shortcode as a widget!
- Create unlimited shortcodes
- Create Shortcodes within other generated shortcodes
- Add shortcodes to pages, posts, or template files
- Add a shortcode as a widget
- Works with WordPress shortcodes (like the caption) and other plugin’s shortcodes as well!
- Download the shortcode Generator Plugin
- Unzip and upload into your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate the plugin
- Start generating and using shortcodes
What is a shortcode?
A shortcode is a WordPress-specific code that lets you do nifty things with very little effort. Shortcodes can embed files or create objects that would normally require lots of complicated, ugly code in just one line. Shortcode = shortcut. This means if you have something you find yourself doing repeatedly, or something like a Google map that the wordpress editor hates, place it in a shortcode, and reference it using a short, easy shortcode and make your life simpler.
Tested on WordPress Versions: